Job Opening at Disaster Restoration: Job posting #1 – JOB SITE FOREMAN – RESIDENTIAL
Disaster Restoration located in Leeds, Alabama, is a FULL SERVICE Fire and Water Restoration company. Disaster Restoration is the leading damage restoration, commercial renovation and residential remodeling company in the greater Birmingham, Alabama area. We have been in business for 26+ years helping our community in their time of need, rebuilding homes and businesses and restoring lives.
Disaster Restoration is seeking an energetic Job Site Foreman – Residential . The Job Site Foreman must be experienced in all facets of residential construction, with the skills and abilities to manage a wide range of remodel projects from the ground up, with excellent attention to detail.
Job Site Foreman – Residential Duties:
* Meeting with homeowners and business owners to review the project.
* Developing a detailed materials list for assigned projects.
* Being available for routine on call emergency services and after-hours work.
* Perform carpentry duties
* Taking assigned projects to completion based on written scope of repairs.
* Developing professional relationships and working with subcontractors. Responsible for the finished product of the subcontractors.
* Updating production files and paperwork and maintaining detailed job notes including conversations with customer.
* Customer Service duties, including problem resolution.
* Following written production procedures.
* Scheduling subcontractors.
* Obtaining permits and meeting with building inspectors and mortgage company inspectors.
Job Site Foreman – Residential Qualifications:
* Multifaceted (home building and remodeling experience)
* Proven track record of Lead Carpenter experience
* Good communication / customer service
* Computer skills/ mobile technology/IPAD or Smart pad abilities
* Team Player
* Strong sense of urgency
* Valid Alabama Driver’s License/Clean driving record
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Disaster Restoration offers a professional environment, stability, upward mobility and excellent benefits. Liberal salary and benefits include medical insurance, 401(k), vacation and holidays. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This message is brought to you by the Leeds Area Chamber of Commerce. For more information about Leeds, Alabama, the Leeds Area Chamber of Commerce and how the Chamber can support your business, please contact Sandra McGuire, Executive Director, at 205.699.5001 or Sandra@LeedsAreaChamber.com.