Job Opening Hubbell Plasma Operator – Steel Fabrication Department: We are actively looking for a Plasma Operator with strong fabrication skills. We are looking for individuals willing to take ownership of their work and perform to high quality standards.
Job Opening Hubbell Plasma Operator
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Operating and generating basic programs necessary to operate CNC cutting and fabrication equipment.
• Reviewing layouts from engineering.
• Planning project piece layouts to maximize materials utilization and minimize machine setup.
• Reviewing shop orders to determine job specifications and requirements.
• Loading and unloading computer programs and observing operation of machine on trial runs to test programmed instructions.
• Strong blueprint reading.
• Sanding, chipping and cleaning of parts.
Skills and Abilities:
• Machine operation and or CNC experience.
• Program reading and or writing experience is desirable.
• Reading and understanding diagrams and other work-related materials.
• Determining the causes of technical problems and finding solutions for them.
• High school diploma or GED required.
Please forward all resumes to Leedscareers@hubbell.com.